This job is no longer available
CFO Publishing seeks a motivated, energetic and efficient journalist to write and edit articles on technology geared to our audience of senior financial executives. Responsibilities include reporting, and writing a range of stories (news, news analysis, and features) and editing columns written by outside authors. Excellent writing and editing skills are essential, as it the ability to meet daily deadlines and work online. The ability to grow into a position of full responsibility for the technology beat is highly desirable; as is video production ability.
• Write Web stories of various lengths, from short news items to1,500-word features on technology and growth companies
• Edit Web columns written by outside experts.
• Create e-newsletters relevant to the technology beat.
• Undergo training to become editor of the Technology beat.
• 1 – 3 years of experience in writing/editing/ reporting.
• BA degree required.
If you would like to be considered for this challenging position, please submit your letter of interest and wage requirements.
CFO Publishing values diversity. We arecommitted to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for allour employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, gender,religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Submit your resume to: CFOjobs@Cfo.com MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!