This job is no longer available
Location: New York, NY
Reuters TV is seeking an experienced digital producer and editor to manage several pages of online video in conjunction with the Reuters TV social media presence and YouTube network channel.
• Code, curate and program Reuters TV pages and playlists on Reuters.com, YouTube, and Social Media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
• Play senior role in quality control, checking web links, annotations, navigational images and functionalities, headlines and descriptions and the video itself for editorial quality and accuracy
• Code videos and sites to optimize layout, site performance and compatibility with various browsers
• Work with management and fellow seniors to coordinate integration of videos from Reuters TV and the broader Reuters Digital Network with Reuters.com, YouTube, Reuters' various Social Media accounts, wire and agency feeds of Reuters Editorial, as well as on 3rd party sites and Social Media
• Work with management, fellow senior producers and Reuters.com to define and manage best CMS, publishing and sharing procedures
• Lead audience development efforts, building contacts and relationships with outside parties that can link or promote our videos, including people participating in our videos, and people interested in the topics; Develop social media strategies and deploy grassroots/guerilla outreach methods
• Lead analysis and reporting of key analytics to Reuters editorial and corporate management and staff
• Take lead in managing the junior producer focused on audience development and analytics
• Travel as needed
• At least five years in a senior or managerial role in online media or news
• At least 10 years experience in digital media, social media, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, or online communications
• Broad knowledge of current events and legal news/issues
• Understanding of social media concepts and channels
• Strong online research skills
• Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) understanding
• Demonstrated leadership and employee development skills
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent ability to respond to deadline pressures and demonstrate organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Exceptionally detail oriented
• Proficient in CMS and Photoshop.
• Production and control room experience preferred.
• Works well in collaborative environments.
• Proven experience working in high-pressure and deadline-driven environments.
Apply through following link: https://toc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=NEW00003028