This job is no longer available
Editor, Moshi Monsters Magazine
SkyJack Publishing Limited
SkyJack Publishing is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and experienced individual to fill the position of Editor of the UK's No. 1 kids' title, Moshi Monsters Magazine!
Reporting to the Managing Directors and working closely with the existing creative team and license holder, Mind Candy Ltd, the successful applicant will create dynamic content for the UK and international versions of the magazine. As Editor you will be required to have excellent editorial skills, brilliant creative ideas and be able to inspire those around you.
Previous experience with children's brands and magazines preferred, although some on-the-job training will be provided. The position will involve travelling to the SkyJack offices in Bickley, Kent, and includes a full time salary, generous holidays and potential for performance-related bonus payments.
How to apply:
Please email your CV, a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
If you're an intern looking for on-the-job experience, please contact SkyJack Publishing at the email address above.
Please note: No agencies!
Desired Skills & Experience
* Children's magazine Editor looking for a new, varied and exciting challenge
* Enthusiastic and passionate about creating quality kids' media
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Adobe Indesign. Photoshop skills a bonus
* Have excellent subbing and proofing abilities
* Have experience working with licensors
* Have a track record in project delivery
* Experience in the international kids' magazine market a plus
* Must be able to commute to South East London