This job is no longer available
Location: Washington, D.C.
Callahan & Associates, a financial consulting firm located in Washington, DC, is looking for a self-directed, enterprising professional who can oversee the technical production of its website CreditUnions.com.
The successful candidate will gain valuable technical experience managing a media website’s design and developing its daily email outreach. Experience with HTML/CSS, content management systems, and email management systems a must. Familiarity with the operations of a media website a bonus.
- Post internally generated content according to daily publishing schedule.
- Build and schedule HTML emails credit union and vendor audiences. Includes seven weekly emails, 1 monthly “Best Of” emails, and semi-regular Special Editions.
- Build graphs for online media (web, mobile, and emails).
- Modify article artwork for online media display.
- Develop and document website workflows, processes, and problems.
- Serve as the primary technical liaison for CreditUnions.com, which may include, but is not limited to:
o customizing site pages through a CMS tool;
o managing the CMS vendor relationship and retainer;
o coordinating in-house application and vendor teams;
o debugging site errors with any website stakeholders.
- Review, document, and report on website and email engagement benchmarks.
- Evaluate email strategy and presentation; adapt emails as necessary.
- Determine other metrics to gauge, track, and manage reader engagement.
- Recommend and research future technologies for inclusion on the site.
- This position requires a healthy mix of technical know-how and strategic interest.
- This position offers the opportunity to manage the post-launch rollout of CreditUnions.com to new users, current subscribers, and premier suppliers.
- Candidates must be willing to fulfill a customer service role when necessary, talking with clients, vendors, and office colleagues.
- An interest in media is appreciated.
- Proven results in administering web applications and producing error-free HTML code.
- Minimum two to four years of professional experience with digital technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
About Callahan & Associates
- Callahan delivers in-depth statistical analysis of credit union quarterly performance, and Callahan Media provides data-based insights that move credit unions to take action. We spotlight industry best practices and tried-and-tested methods. We’re looking for a team member who is excited about helping us better communicate with credit unions across the country to improve their financial performance and provide better value to members.
- Send salary requirements, resume, and one-page cover letter to HR@creditunions.com . MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!
- Work samples demonstrating HTML expertise optional; please no more than three.