This job is no longer available
Location: Work From Home
Benzinga, a financial media company backed by the founders of Groupon, is looking for a passionate financial and/or technology reporter to grow our editorial team. Compensation is competitive, with potential bonuses and options. This could be a long-term career position with upside advancement for the right person. With Benzinga, you can continue to grow your brand as we strive to spotlight your work internally and to our outside partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Watching the markets, writing about relevant issues and identifying opportunities to advance our growing family of websites
• Choosing fun, traffic-driving and eye-catching topics to report on
• Conducting due-diligence, research and tackling hard topics
• Speaking with analysts, CEO's of major companies and other interview prospects
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Passion for the stock market, news, and the digital landscape
• Finance background
• Expressed written/oral skills
• Understanding of spelling/grammar/punctuation
• Outgoing – you will be joining a team that behaves like a family!
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of relevant terms/definitions
• Passion for news and outside knowledge to stay up-to-date
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
Benzinga provides timely, actionable ideas that will help users navigate even the most uncertain and volatile markets – in real-time and at an unmatched caliber. From breakouts to unusual volume, from upgrades to downgrades, Benzinga is the leading full-service, one-stop shop for investors of all stripes and styles.
Please email inquiries to Katey@BenzingaPro.com. MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!