This job is no longer available
Location: Chicago, IL
The Content Producer is a journalistic jack-of-all-trades with proven success in short-form and long term content creation, as well as managing, writing and editing content across multiple platforms.
The Content Producer will work within a fast-paced team of editorial specialists to provide editing, writing and content packaging assistance on a variety of content types across multiple channels.
The candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, excellent big picture editing skills, as well as copy editing skills. This person will be tasked with ensuring consistency of tone, voice and brand style guidelines across multiple platforms. Familiarity with emerging technology and current knowledge of trends and innovations in digital media required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage and edit a large amount of copy coming in from various freelancers and in-house writers for several publications and/or sites.
- Collaborate with the team in developing story ideas, planning content and creating editorial calendars that meet client needs.
- Conceptualize, research, write and edit copy tailored to a target audience.
- Serve as project manager on specific client accounts by managing project trackers and updating internal teams and client stakeholders on status of deliverables; ability to calmly and diligently juggle multiple results-oriented initiatives under tight turnarounds.
- Attend content planning meetings and ensure content is being properly delivered and shared in social as appropriate.
- Collaborate with content, digital and broadcast teams to write and edit copy for web, video and social media projects as needed.
- Provide recommendations for updates on content strategies based on insights from metrics, qualitative content analysis, and client feedback.
Additionally, ideal candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience
- The ability to adapt in a fluid environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- An ability to analyze information and make content-based recommendations
- A friendly and respectful attitude
Imagination is an EOE.
Apply here and mention Gorkana: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IMAGINEPUB&cws=1&rid=106