Crain's Cleveland Business, Manufacturing and Energy Reporter - OH
Location: Cleveland, OH
Crain's Cleveland Business is looking for an experienced reporter who can write analytical and enterprising news stories, features and special reports for our weekly issue and quarterly magazine as well as break news and blog on our fast-growing website.
• Reporting and writing news and features for both print and web
• Develop sources and story ideas related to manufacturing and energy for our weekly newspaper
• Work closely with the editor of our publication Shale to produce content for the quarterly magazine
• Collaborate with Managing Editor, Sections Editor and Editor (and other reporters/editors as necessary) to execute stories
• Meet all publication deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field
• Previous business reporting experience is a plus, but not mandatory
Crain’s Cleveland Business - Celebrating more than three decades of excellence, Crain's Cleveland Business proudly serves Northeast Ohio as the premier source of business-to-business news, analysis and commentary. Honored with 30 journalism awards over the last two years, Crain's Cleveland Business has been named Best Business Publication in Ohio in four of the last six years in the annual statewide journalism competition conducted by The Press Club of Cleveland.
Crain Communications Inc is one of the largest privately owned business publishers in the U.S. with over 30 leading business, trade and consumer titles in North America and Europe. As an authoritative source of vital news and information to industry leaders and consumers worldwide, each of the company's newspapers, magazines and electronic news sites have become required reading in their respective sector of business and consumer market. Providing unmatched value and award-winning editorial excellence, the company is respected for its dependable journalism which readers have relied upon for over 90 years.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing leader.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.crain.com and search under the employment section.
We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. Crain Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.