Dow Jones, Corporate Communications Director – Hong Kong
When you join Dow Jones, you become part of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television--including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's and SmartMoney. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and prosperity. From 58 countries and in a dozen languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
We are now seeking a high caliber Communications specialist to fill the following vacancy in our APAC team:
Corporate Communications Director – base in Hong Kong
- Create, manage and execute public relations programs and media relations for Asia-Pac Region. Work with and support all local business unit heads on the commercial and editorial side of Dow Jones.
- Develop corporate, business and product messaging for the region consistent with global messages.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of Dow Jones and Asia-Pac region to position Dow Jones in a favorable way to all of its target audiences
- 10+ years experience in corporate communications with strong knowledge of, and experience working in and across Asia-Pacific region, particularly in mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Ability to build and execute strategic communications programs across multiple regions and experience in working with a global team.
- Highly skilled writer; strong experience and record of success in media relations.
- Internal communications experience and language skills a plus.
Dow Jones offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary via: