This job is no longer available
Location: New York, NY
TheStreet, a leading digital financial media company, is seeking a Financial News Editor for its New York newsroom.
The primary function of the Financial News Editor will be to add to our coverage of Wall Street and its related industries, and is expected to produce both quick analytical briefs and enterprise pieces. Familiarity with multimedia reporting techniques, including video, podcasts, and social media, is necessary. This is a fast-paced and innovative environment, often with multiple competing deadlines, so the ability to diligently multi-task is an invaluable skill. Job is located in New York.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum three years of experience as a financial reporter/editor
• Must be highly organized with the ability to work independently and meet daily deadlines
• Working knowledge of business and business news, the ability to write clearly and quickly about sometimes-complex topics, and the creativity to locate unusual angles
• Flexibility with work hours
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, specifying “FNEG” in the subject line. MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!