This job is no longer available
Location: New York, NY
The Small Firm Account Executive (SFAE) will play an integral role in increasing market presence and revenue. The SFAE is responsible for growing new business as well as up-selling existing subscription contracts in the assigned small firm territory. The position involves developing and maintaining client relationships within an existing book of business, referrals, managing marketing campaign leads as well as cold calling from leads comprised of current clients, free trial users, past prospects and other prospecting lists.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
• Account planning for assigned territory; identifying new revenue growth opportunities, and utilizing all resources necessary to secure business (i.e., providing customer and product support, recording activity and events in Salesforce.com and utilizing internal systems)
• Developing contacts and business relationships with decision makers, influencers and end-users in assigned accounts.
• Utilizing a consultative sales approach, communicate the Law360 value proposition to clients and prospects through in-person meetings and webinar demonstrations.
• 2+ years B2B sales experience
• BA or BS degree (no exceptions)
• Exceptional presentation, communication, organizational, analytical and time management skills
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding company objectives and quotas
• Must be an aggressive self-starter with experience obtaining multiple levels of approvals and closing high value sales
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Law360 products, client needs, and legal industry business landscape and pressures
• Legal Industry experience a plus
Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the 100 largest law firms in the U.S., in-house counsel at major corporations, and government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Federal Trade Commission.
Law360 offers a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary with bonus eligibility.
Portfolio Media Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.