Skip to content

Houston Chronicle, Real Estate/Airlines Reporter - TX

This job is no longer available

Employer
Houston Chronicle
Posted
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Closes
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Location
Houston, TX
Discipline
Job Type
Hours
Salary
DOE

Further information

Location: Houston, TX

This reporter will spend roughly 70 percent of his or her time covering commercial and residential real estate for the Houston Chronicle’s print and online products, including its Prime Property real estate blog. The reporter will work with our senior real estate reporter. The other 30 percent of time will be dedicated to following airlines. 

Qualifications: journalism degree and five years experience. Business news reporting preferred. Social media skills also preferred. 

Email resume, clips, links to laura.goldberg@chron.com MAKE SURE TO MENTION GORKANA WHEN APPLYING!

Houston Chronicle