Technical Producer, Bloomberg Radio - NY
Bloomberg Radio has a rare opportunity for a motivated, hardworking Technical Producer to join its 24/7 global radio network.
This position enables you to work side by side with producers and talent across multiple countries and continents inventing rare content for our global audience. This opening is not for a button pusher but rather a standout colleague that can contribute to all aspects of LIVE show production.
This person will demonstrate a creative approach to tasks, have an enthusiastic work ethic and be willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Strong multitasking skills are a requirement.
You will be able to:
- Run an audio console during live and pre-taped programming.
- Process and file various feeds and audio reports
- Route audio and monitor radio networks
- Check the functionality of studio equipment daily
- Assist talent and producers during live programming
- Monitor commercial logs and make up missed spots
- Other production duties as assigned
You need to have:
- 3-5 years of recent and relevant Major Market Radio Experience
- Digital audio editing Experience (Adobe Audio preferred)
- -General knowledge of automation, and radio newsroom software
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of ISDN, and IP based audio codes
- General computer and networking knowledge
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership, multitask and interpersonal skills
Apply by click 'Apply' now.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.