Reporter, Americas Bureau, CapitalStructure Ltd.
CapitalStructure's Americas Bureau is seeking an enterprising reporter to join an expanding team of journalists, analysts and lawyers. He/She is expected to break news on special situations and restructuring efforts by distressed companies.
The position is based in New York.
- Developing and maintaining strong contacts among the financial adviser, legal adviser, and distressed-debt investor communities;
- Producing exclusive, market moving news articles;
- Collaborating with in-house lawyers and financial analysts in producing copies.
Experience and skills:
- Prior experience covering distressed debt, corporate restructuring and bankruptcy is preferred, and experience covering mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and credit markets will be considered favorably;
- Proven track record of breaking news;
- Strong sourcing, reporting and writing skills;
- Extensive network of industry sources.
Applicants should send a resume and six clips to Shasha Dai, Americas Bureau Chief, CapitalStructure at email@example.com.
Apply for Reporter, Americas Bureau, CapitalStructure Ltd.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly