Docket Journalist, CapitalStructure Americas Bureau - NY
CapitalStructure’s Americas Bureau is seeking a docket journalist to cover corporate bankruptcy news as part of an expanding team of experienced reporters and editors.
- Monitoring new chapter 11 and chapter 15 filings, and developments in existing cases;
- Filing timely reports on the filings and related motions and rulings;
- Writing insightful analysis of bankruptcy-related news.
Skills and experience:
- One to three years of experience covering corporate bankruptcy;
- Strong reporting and writing skills;
- Proficiency in using PacerMonitor (training will be provided).
Those interested should send a resume and six published clips to Americas Bureau Chief Shasha Dai by completing the application form below.
CapitalStructure is a leading provider in Europe of news about leveraged loans, high-yield bonds and special situations. In the U.S., CapitalStructure provides news and analysis about distressed debt, special situations, corporate restructuring, and bankruptcy.
PacerMonitor is a unified, modern and full-featured platform for tracking federal bankruptcy, district and appellate court cases.
Both CapitalStructure and PacerMonitor are part of Fulcrum Financial Data, a credit-market information platform backed by Leeds Equity Partners.