Reporter, Debtwire Middle Market - NY
Debtwire, the premier provider of intelligence and research on the fixed-income market, is looking for a Middle Market reporter to cover stressed and distressed companies in a variety of beats, including retail and technology. The position is chiefly based out of New York City.
- Filing three-to-five stories per week
- Generating leads on new small-cap situations
- Writing trend pieces
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of the fixed-income markets
- Ability to hit the phones and break news
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet daily deadlines
- One-to-three years of experience working for a financial or general news publication
- Prior experience covering retail or technology is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Existing knowledge of the Debtwire offering is a plus
Click 'Apply' now.