News / Fashion Assistant, WSJ. Magazine - NY
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video.
Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism. The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
WSJ. Magazine is looking for a fashion assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- coordinating sample pick-ups and returns; handling all insurance and COI for samples; arranging and ensuring that all trunks are delivered and returned in a timely manner for both international and domestic shoots
- overseeing carnets, proformas and invoices for international shoots
- documenting each item being shipped to/from the office
- ensuring that all samples requested are checked in and accounted for
- coordinating Women's NYFW schedules for WSJ. Magazine and Off Duty editors; and ordering supplies for the fashion closet
- 1+ year(s) working in a fashion closet for a monthly magazine
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
WSJ. Magazine is published 12 times a year by The Wall Street Journal and reaches a global audience of more than three million readers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets.
Click 'Apply' now.