IRS Reporter, MLex - DC
MLex is seeking a reporter for a new publication, IRS:WATCH.
The successful candidate will have strong interviewing and writing skills and a demonstrated ability to be proactive in shaping MLex’s coverage of the Internal Revenue Service.
The IRS reporter must be able to:
- Set coverage priorities, identifying key cases and covering those cases with minimal supervision
- Provide creative analysis of events, illuminating context and big-picture trends
- Provide commentary that relies on exclusive sourcing or insight
- Discuss legal strategies in the context of precedent and politics
- Offer predictive insight into regulatory risk
- Collaborate with other reporters to share expertise
- IRS:WATCH reporters have advanced degrees in journalism or law, and/or significant experience with the agency or with tax issues.
Please send resumes to Tony Cooke, Managing Editor, MLex North America, by completing the application form below.
Apply for IRS Reporter, MLex - DC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly