Research Writer & Commissioning Editor
A multi-disciplinary charity based in West Yorkshire is looking for a Research Writer & Commissioning Editor to commission and write content about corporate management of the safety and sustainability of movement of goods and people. The role is based in West Yorkshire or could be home-based too. It is a full-time permanent role but our client is open to a part-time.
- Plan, commission and write content for a suite of tools ranging from reports, articles, and opinion pieces to webcast and blogs
- Deliver online and digital content including social media and e-bulletins
- Build strong relationships with academics and stakeholders such as trade associations and government agencies
- Source event speakers and coordinate judging of annual awards
Experience / skills required:
- Experience writing/editing content within B2B/professional publishing ideally on safety, environment or transport
- Experience of commissioning and editing external content and building solid relationships
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write accurate and engaging copy for international audience
- Experience producing digital and social media content, using CMS and MS Office
- Organised and target-driven
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a research-led subject
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Research Writer & Commissioning Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly