Behavox, Marketing & Media Executive (London / New York)
Behavox is the People Analytics company that uses AI to reveal employee behaviours that were previously unidentifiable.
Our platform and approach is being embedded in businesses across America, Europe and Asia.
In the real-time economy business needs real-time insight into employee behaviours. Our transformative technology identifies, anticipates and addresses employees' commercial and ethical performance.
So businesses that work with Behavox gain much deeper insights into their employees, take more informed decisions and build stronger more resilient companies.
At Behavox we have accomplished in three years what it takes other companies three times as long to achieve.
A combination of talents, teamwork and an unwavering commitment, plus a shared vision, binds us together and drives us to redefine the business of data and analytics.
We are highly motivated and passionate about the role of technology to make businesses perform better.
This is the time to join the company and be part of a special journey.
Position: Marketing & Media Executive
Your role will be to build capacity of Behavox to engage customers and track the success of marketing initiatives. You will report to CMO directly and work closely with senior management of Behavox.
- Collateral: produce high quality marketing materials, ranging from product information, through to presentations
- Outreach i: create and organise contact systems for tracking conversations, leads and conversions
- Outreach ii: create and organise systems for distributing marketing materials (collateral)
- Events: manage all aspects of Behavox events, from organising venues, to organising invitations and attendees, to tracking and evaluating success of event
- Content: produce media tools and materials and releases to leverage Behavox activity and insights
- Relationships: build awareness and advocates of Behavox with key beat reporters covering technology and business matters
- Website: update and maintain the Behavox website with content
- Online: build digital presence for the Behavox brand using 'social' tools
Base Salary and Bonus:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum in London
- $40,000 - $50,000 per annum in New York
- Discretionary up to 25% of salary
- A good for for Behavox is a candidate who brings to the job: high-energy, resourcefulness and team player
- Behavox is experiencing high-levels of growth and successful candidates will display a capacity to grow on the job and with the company
- Behavox is a software engineering firm and that is where the majority of the team are employed
Click 'Apply' now.