Digital Content Creator - Arabic Language, GraziaME.com - Dubai
5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to relocate to Dubai and work with one of the region's largest media companies.
One of the largest media companies in the Middle East, ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 34 million people across the region and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
ITP Media Group’s portfolio includes major international and regional brands such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week, Women’s Health Middle East, Grazia Middle East, Hotelier Middle East, ShortList Dubai, Revolution, The Rake and Condé Nast Traveller Middle East.
GraziaME is now seeking a dynamic, talented and driven Arabic language Digital Content Creator to lead and define excellence for the launch of its Arabic counterpart.
The right candidate will have solid, proven experience working across both online and social-media platforms and web for desktop and mobile, and be adept at seamlessly moving between commercial and editorial projects with flair.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible, expanding team on one of the world’s leading magazine brands, and a chance to create and build a fresh, engaging and innovative new digital presence in the GCC and beyond.
You will plan, write and edit accurate and engaging copy in Arabic, display journalistic discipline and rigour which is aspired to by the team and be an ambassador of the Grazia brand.
You will also possess the ability to analyse data using software, show accountability and be extremely passionate about gaining insight into and understanding the Grazia audience; all crucial to identifying what content should be created daily.
- To be continually one step ahead, overseeing and bringing in news, exclusives and content that fully represents the Grazia brand, reflect the reader and the region, and are delivered with energy and creativity.
- To manage the workload and upload process of the Arabic language version of GraziaME on a daily basis, and the relevant social media platforms.
- Help source and manage freelance media specialists for key digital projects.
- To sub and edit translated content from the English language site for the Arabic language site.
- Must have experience in Arabic language and be able to create and write bespoke regional content in Arabic.
- To develop a digital editorial strategy and editorial calendar that works in tandem with print and social media.
- Work closely with the Grazia team across both editorial and commercial angles.
- To manage the workload and upload process of the site on a daily basis, as well as relevant social-media platforms (currently including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
- Source and manage talented freelance media specialists for video creation, shoots and features.
- The ability to work with a small team, over long hours if needed, in order to hit deadlines.
- A working knowledge of basic content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress and/or Drupal is essential. A fair knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferable.
- To gatekeep and act as quality control to all content being uploaded to all digital platforms.
- To work closely with Mondadori HQ in Milan to manage necessary approvals on content from international Grazia titles.
Additional Skills Required:
- Arabic language skills
- Creative, curious and passionate, with an impeccable eye and even better grammar.
- Second-to-none knowledge of the Grazia reader and brand with the knack for knowing what she wants to read before she does.
- Ability to think outside the box, blending a creative sensibility with commercial know-how.
- Next-level organisational skills in order to produce and manage structured, scheduled content.
- Must thrive under pressure, possess exceptional attention to detail and be team player.
- Lives online, bursting with contacts, ideas and energy with the agility to juggle multiple priorities.
- Sensitive to specific requirements and cultural considerations presented by the region.
The right candidate will be passionate about the Grazia brand, excited about their role to play in its digital future, and whose dynamic energy will be clearly parlayed into the most exciting new website launch to date. They should have a strong grasp and understanding of media as a whole, having had at least two years’ experience on a title or brand focussed on women’s lifestyle or fashion.
They should be as comfortable working alone as they are in a team, and be able to write about fashion and feminism with equal sophistication. Being proactive, positive, responsible and dedicated are all imperative, as well as being a natural communicator, socially and culturally switched-on, and possessing a great, can-do attitude.
Reporting to the Digital Editor of GraziaME (English), the Digital Content Creator (Arabic) will manage a daily upload system that encompasses marketing collateral (newsletters, events and commercial competitions) plus any freelance image/video support required for specific projects or busy periods.
The role is based in Dubai Media City, Dubai and office based, however travel on shoots and projects may be required and you should be able to travel across the GCC.
Please apply by completing the application form below with a copy of your CV, a cover letter and writing samples reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Apply for Digital Content Creator - Arabic Language, GraziaME.com - Dubai
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly