IRS Reporter, MLex - DC
MLex is looking for a reporter to cover the Internal Revenue Service for a recently inaugurated publication: MLex US Tax Watch.
The reporter must:
- Have or establish a reputation as a player in legal and regulatory news and a reliable source of exclusive information.
- Identify travel priorities and work with the managing editor to see to it that limited resources are deployed to greatest effect.
- Help identify key issues and cover those issues with minimal supervision.
- Provide creative analysis of events, illuminating context and big-picture trends.
- Provide commentary that relies on exclusive sourcing or insight.
- Discuss legal strategies in the context of precedent and politics.
- Offer predictive insight into regulatory risk.
- Collaborate with other reporters to share expertise.
MLex reporters typically have advanced degrees in journalism or law, or comparable experience. Significant journalism experience, including coverage of the IRS, is preferred.
Please send a cover letter and resume by completing the application form below.
Apply for IRS Reporter, MLex - DC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly