IRS Reporter, MLex US Tax Watch - DC
MLex is looking for a reporter to cover the Internal Revenue Service for a recently inaugurated publication: MLex US Tax Watch.
The reporter must:
- Help identify key issues and cover those issues with minimal supervision.
- Provide creative analysis of events, illuminating context and big-picture trends.
- Provide commentary that relies on exclusive sourcing or insight.
- Discuss legal strategies in the context of precedent and politics.
- Offer predictive insight into regulatory risk.
- Collaborate with other reporters to share expertise.
MLex reporters typically have advanced degrees in journalism or law, or comparable experience. Journalism experience, including coverage of the IRS, is preferred.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Tony Cooke, Managing Editor of North America, by completing the application form below.
Apply for IRS Reporter, MLex US Tax Watch - DC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly