Designer - Retail Publication, ITP Customer - Dubai
ITP Customer Publishing:
ITP is one of the region’s most experienced publishers in the contract publishing field, and has been commissioned by a host of prestigious clients including banks, airlines, NGOs and governmental organisations.
ITP establishes a close professional business relationship with its customers, seeking to acquire an intimate and thorough understanding of the brand, positioning, history and objectives that in turn brings depth, perspective and measurability to the products.
The customer, meanwhile, can confidently rely on ITP for providing world-class content solutions that live up to the brand, as well as flexible and accommodating staff and first rate client service.
ITP’s contract publications come with an unrivalled editorial credence and compelling authority to match the high brand equity of the customers themselves, and these customers are assured that alongside a complete and dedicated customer publishing unit, offering the highest standard of Customer Publishing and customer service, production values and professionalism, ITP also brings an additional element of editorial authority through unmatched expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the local markets.
We are looking for a dedicated, talented and creative Designer to work as part of a small team on a forthcoming media solution (comprising print, digital and social media platforms) for a major retailer, with direct responsibility for the Social Media strategy and content.
- Under the direction of the Editor, to create and oversee the design of the print assets of the brand, and to contribute to and maintain the overall brand visual presence.
- Ensure that the visuals reflect the overall brand components: On-trend and current, Educational, Empowering.
- In conjunction with the Deputy Editor and Editor, contribute to and be accountable for the visual standards across Web, Print and Social Media platforms of the brand, 24 x 7.
- Previous ‘customer publishing’ / client liaison experience desirable.
- Previous experience in a fast moving media environment.
- Prior experience in page layout, web design, social media content design (infographics, etc)
- We are looking for a creative individual, someone who takes pride in their work. An interest in Food, both as a consumer and from a business perspective, would be an advantage.
The position is based in the vibrant coastal city of Dubai.
Please apply with your CV and a cover note explaining why you are the right candidate for the job by completing the application form below.