Deputy Editor - Leading Food Retailer, ITP Customer - Dubai
ITP Media Group, as one of the region’s most experienced publishers in the contract publishing field, has been commissioned by a host of prestigious clients including banks, airlines, NGOs and governmental organisations.
ITP establishes a close professional business relationship with its customers, seeking to acquire an intimate and thorough understanding of the brand, positioning, history and objectives that in turn brings depth, perspective and measurability to the products.
The customer, meanwhile, can confidently rely on ITP for providing world-class content solutions that live up to the brand, as well as flexible and accommodating staff and first rate client service.
ITP’s contract publications come with an unrivalled editorial credence and compelling authority to match the high brand equity of the customers themselves, and these customers are assured that alongside a complete and dedicated customer publishing unit, offering the highest standard of Customer Publishing and customer service, production values and professionalism, ITP also brings an additional element of editorial authority through unmatched expertise, experience and a thorough understanding of the local markets.
We are looking for a dedicated, talented and creative deputy editor to work on a forthcoming media solution (comprising print, digital and social media platforms) for a leading food retailer in the region.
- Under the direction of the Editor, create and deliver the overall content plan, across all platforms, liaising closely with the client to ensure all objectives are exceeded.
- Ensure that the content is on-trend, educational and empowering.
- In conjunction with the Social Media Manager and Editor, develop a joined up strategy for the web, print and social media platforms of the brand, 24 x 7.
- Commission and oversee contributors, designers, photographers and videographers, with content and budget responsibility.
- At least three years at Deputy Editor level.
- Previous customer publishing/client liaison experience desirable.
- Previous experience in a fast moving print environment, e.g. a weekly.
- Hands on digital experience: online, social media, videography.
- InDesign experience.
Personal attributes and essential skills:
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently, demonstrate a sense of ownership and deliver on time.
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- An interest in the food is essential.
The position is a full, time permanent role, located at ITP’s Head Office in Dubai Media City.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to fulfil the above role, please apply with a copy of your CV, examples of your writing (for print and digital platforms) and a covering letter by completing the application form below.