MailOnline, Social Video Producer
MailOnline is seeking a video producer who can research, produce, and edit their own short-form videos for its social platforms.
Candidates must have previous work that demonstrates and proves skill set listed below.
- Strong background in Video Journalism
- Ability to identify, vet, and pitch compelling original and viral stories, local and global, that will be shared on the MailOnline’s social accounts.
- Experienced video editor capable of quick turn-arounds, with multiple projects on your plate at any given moment.
- Effective communicator and team player who will collaborate with producers, journalists and editors to create compelling work.
- Sharp writer able to effectively communicate story, character, and context through on-screen text.
- Laser-focused, organized, and exemplifies meticulous attention to detail.
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere.
- Proficiency in After-Effects.
- Researching, planning, and developing stories
- Procuring third party assets to supplement stories
- Writing script, headline, and article for videos
- Editing, implementing motion graphic templates, coloring and mixing, and delivering per specifications.
Apply by completing the application form below.