City A.M., Technology Reporter
City A.M. is seeking to hire a reporter to join its news team, writing for both the website and newspaper.
While the successful candidate must be prepared to write stories on a range of business-related and economic topics, they will focus on the technology sector and venture capital.
This exciting and constantly-evolving patch ranges from huge Silicon Valley tech companies, to London-based fintech firms, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
The successful candidate will:
- have a strong interest in the tech sector
- ideally have reported on tech, or have demonstrable experience of the sector
- have experience of online reporting, ideally in business and finance, and understand how to drive audience through social media and search engines
- possess high levels of literacy and numeracy
- be able and willing to work a shift pattern including some evenings, weekends, and early starts
City A.M. operates a sub-less editing system, so the candidate must be able to write clean, accurate copy that is ready to print.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious journalist looking to make their mark in business journalism.
Apply by completing the application form below with a CV, covering letter, and 100 words explaining what you think is the most important tech story of the last six months – by noon on Wednesday 14 March 2018.
Please state your salary expectations.