Deputy Editor, AccountingWeb.com - NY
AccountingWEB is the premier online community serving practicing tax and accounting professionals in the US.
The site, predominantly contributor driven, posts practical and useful content for the profession, including articles, blogs, guides, e-books and regular community exchange that help answer the pressing questions of the day.
We are seeking an ambitious business or financial-focused journalist/editor to both contribute to, and support AccountingWEB’s editorial flow and enable our members to be more effective in their work.
- Ensure that content is published on time
- Deliver content that is topical, relevant and accurate
- Acquire and manage relationships with site contributors
- Update existing content across our network of website
- Assist with content queries from clients
- Proof read and fact check content
- Liaise with, commission and manage third party content providers
- Contribute to the development and improvement of overall site content
- Attend industry events webinars, and other client-facing activities as needed
- Deputise for the Editor when required
- Min. 5-7 experience in business/financial journalism
- Familiarity with content marketing
- Comfort with proof-reading/editing
- Enthusiasm for creating content addressing current business issues
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Methodical in approach, structured and organised
- Strong IT skills/comfort with CMS, basic web production
- A true team worker
- Strong communication skills
Apply by completing the application form below.