Content Development Coordinator - Wealth & Asset Management Group, Dow Jones Newswires - NY
4 days left
- Full Time
The Dow Jones Wealth & Asset Management Group at Dow Jones creates unique and bespoke opportunities, primarily by way of live events, for our partners in the wealth and asset management field to come together to discuss best practices in business and investment management.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be detail-oriented and self-motivated. You should have strong communication skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential information.
You should be extremely well-organized, take ownership of the tasks at hand, calm under pressure, and capable of multi-tasking. You will also be someone who enjoys being a team player, and can handle many different types of people with tact and courtesy.
- Scheduling of meetings with various Dow Jones Wealth & Asset Management COIs and Clients, as well as all Barron's conference speakers
- Support the content manager in all logistics by completing the following tasks in association with each conference/event
- Secure collateral associated with confirmed conference speakers including, but not limited to photos, bios, and presentations
- Ensure that speaker records are properly recorded in event software management system, mobile app, and website
- Ensure registration has been completed by all speakers
- Maintain submissions and records for continuing education credits for the conferences
- Handle all speaker-related correspondence including hotel & travel, prep calls, and answering key questions
- Ownership of development and distribution of conference surveys
- Onsite assistance / management of all speakers at the conferences & events
- Work with rest of conference team to ensure fluidity of program
- Assist in social media content creation for conferences
- Manage speaker invoicing and contract process.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- College degree.
- Extremely Organized.
- Strategic thinker.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communicate clearly and effectively by way of email and phone.
- Comfortable Managing Spreadsheets and Maintaining Databases.
- Willingness to create and revise procedures.
- Willingness to take on new projects
- Positive Attitude and Client-Facing Social Demeanor
Click 'Apply' now.
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events.
Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally.
It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).