FoodNavigator, Section Editor (UK or Montpellier)
FoodNavigator provides a 360-degree view of the food and beverage market, spanning everything from investment, incubation and innovation, to ingredients, food science and product formulation, labelling, litigation, safety, regulation, consumer trends, new products and new technology.
We deliver daily news and analysis as well as online and face-to-face events, podcasts and video coverage.
- Research and deliver compelling multimedia content
- Develop new content ideas, initiatives and formats
- Actively use social media for lead sourcing, content sharing and contact building
- Contribute to planning and delivery FoodNavigator brand extensions (special editions, online / F2F events) in collaboration with FN Senior Editor
- Moderate events, chair panels, deliver presentations at F2F events
- Establish yourself as an industry authority
- Attend key industry events in Europe and occasionally beyond
- Participate in speaking / chairing / moderating opportunitie, in consultation with FN Senior Editor
- Develop relationships with key industry figures
- Trained business / multimedia journalist with 5+ years’ experience in B2B
- Works well under pressure and to deadline
- Comfortable with digital media and content strategies
- Equally happy delivering written or multi-media content
- Background in the food industry a plus
- Portfolio of food industry contacts a plus
- Confident public speaker / moderator
- Social media savvy
- Highly collaborative with excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Imaginative and strong sense of initiative
WHY WORK FOR US
William Reed has been providing market leading business information for over 150 years. From our origins in grocery, we have expanded across food and drink and into new sectors, including pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over.
Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US.
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
To apply for this role please email your CV, covering letter and examples of your work by completing the application form below.